Benefits of Event Sponsorship
• Pre-event inclusion in WCBA marketing efforts including, but not limited to website, newsletters, social media, and announcements at WCBA and local business events
• Your logo will be used to help promote your business
• Sole privilege to provide marketing materials to attendees
• LUNCHEON SPONSORS:
- Complimentary lunches for you and a guest
- Two minute presentation at the sponsored luncheon
COMMENT FROM AN EVENT SPONSOR:
"Thank you so much for the opportunity to sponsor last night's event. What a great turnout and wonderful response to our company!
I want to personally thank you for your dedication and support. Welcoming everyone last night and ensuring they knew who was
sponsoring your event was key to the success I achieved. WCBA is an asset to it's membership for sure and they have you to thank."
~ Carol Lindstrom, Community Relations Director & Commercial Accounts Manager, Assured Comfort Heating & Air Services
Luncheon Sponsorship - Limited Availability - First Come Basis
Luncheon Sponsorship Includes:
• Pre-event inclusion in WCBA marketing efforts including, but not limited to website, newsletters, social media, and announcements at WCBA and local business events.
• Your logo will be used to help promote your business.
• Free Table at our Engage Power Hour Expo and networking to meet luncheon attendees as they enter the Luncheon.
• Sole privilege to place marketing materials on all WCBA lunch tables.
• Complimentary lunch for you and a guest (pre-registration required).
• Two minute presentation at the sponsored luncheon (PowerPoint and A/V equipment available upon request. Advanced notice required)
• Our website will feature your company logo on our sponsor page for the entire year in which you sponsor the lunch.
For additional information on sponsoring a luncheon, contact email@example.com
SPONSOR A NET AT NIGHT EVENT
Congratulations on making the decision to promote your business and be a sponsor for a West Cobb Business Association Engage After Hours event!
This monthly after-hours event held on a select Tuesday evening each month from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, offers our members and guests a chance to relax and network in a casual and comfortable environment. The following are some tips and guidelines for our sponsors to make the event a success.
Food and Drink: The restaurant or catering hall agreed to or arranged by WCBA will be responsible for providing food and beverages
• A sign-in table is required. The WCBA will provide staff and sign-in forms.
• At the registration table, the WCBA will collect business cards for door prizes.
• A table at the entrance will be provided to meet After-Hours Attendees as they enter.
• Two door prizes are required of the sponsor. Other giveaways are optional.
• Door prizes can include but are not limited to: gift certificates, promotional items, electronics, books, or tickets.
• Prior to the event, the WCBA will market you as the host of the Engage After Hours event.
• At the event, you may provide marketing literature.
• At the event you will be given three minute to talk about your business, after which we will draw for door prizes.
• After the event, upon request you may receive a copy of the sign in sheets that were submitted at registration in order for you to follow up with those in attendance.
Co-Sponsors? You Bet - Please Keep In Mind
• A co-sponsor must be a WCBA member.
• The WCBA should be notified in advance of any co-sponsor arrangements.
NET AT NITE LOCATION GUIDELINES
• Location should be able to offer food and drink, including alcoholic drink.
• Location must accommodate a minimum of 50 people with good traffic flow.
• Minimal seating should be available for handicapped guests but not required.
• Sufficient parking near the location is required along with signs directing people to additional parking if needed. Be prepared and aware that there are shuttle services that will work with you.
Food and Drink
• Finger foods for 50 plus people are required.
• Beer, wine, and water are required. While sodas are optional, please provide non-alcoholic beverages for those guests who do not drink alcohol. Each person will receive drink tickets, provided by the WCBA, for consumption of alcoholic beverages. Non-alcoholic beverages are not subject to the drink ticket rule.
• A bartender with a valid beverage pouring license is required. If you do not have a bartender on hand please check with your local caterers.
For additional information on sponsoring Engage After Hours, contact our Special Events Director by visiting our 2021 Leadership Page
WCBA supports our local schools.
WCBA Reading Brigade
Sponsorships of Scholarship Fund Raising Events
Sponsorship of Education Luncheon
Special Community Outreach Programs
Please watch our newsletter and home page for up coming opportunities to get involved.
Thank you for your generous support of our schools!
WCBA Education Chair