Benefits of Event Sponsorship
• Pre-event inclusion in WCBA marketing efforts including, but not limited to website, e-mail blasts,
Facebook fan page, and announcements at WCBA and local business events
• Your logo and link to your website will be used to help promote your business
• Sole privilege to provide marketing materials to attendees
• LUNCHEON SPONSORS:
- Complimentary lunches for you and up to three additional guests
- Three minute presentation at the sponsored luncheon
COMMENT FROM AN EVENT SPONSOR:
"Thank you so much for the opportunity to sponsor last night's event. What a great turnout and wonderful response to our company!
I want to personally thank you for your dedication and support. Welcoming everyone last night and ensuring they knew who was
sponsoring your event was key to the success I achieved. WCBA is an asset to it's membership for sure and they have you to thank."
~ Carol Lindstrom, Community Relations Director & Commercial Accounts Manager, Assured Comfort Heating & Air Services
Luncheon Sponsorship - Limited Availability - First Come Basis
Luncheon Sponsorship Includes:
• Pre-event inclusion in WCBA marketing efforts including, but not limited to website, e- mail blasts, LinkedIn group, Facebook fan page, and announcements at WCBA and local business events. Your logo and link to your website will be used to help promote your business.
• Ten minute presentation at one of our Tuesday Open Networking meetings.
• Table to meet Luncheon Attendees as they enter the Luncheon.
• Sole privilege to place marketing materials on all WCBA lunch tables.
• Complimentary lunches for you and up to three additional guests (advanced notice required).
• Three minute presentation at the sponsored luncheon (PowerPoint and A/V equipment available upon request. Advanced notice required)
• Our website will feature your company logo and link to your website on our lunch sponsor page for the entire year in which you sponsor the lunch.
For additional information on sponsoring a luncheon, contact our Programs Director by visiting our Leadership Page.
SPONSOR A NET AT NIGHT EVENT
Congratulations on making the decision to promote your business and be a sponsor for a West Cobb Business Association Net at Nite after-hours event!
This monthly after-hours event held on a select evening each month from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, offers our members and guests a chance to relax and network in a casual and comfortable environment. The following are some tips and guidelines for our sponsors to make the event a success.
Food and Drink: The restaurant or catering hall agreed to or arranged by WCBA will be responsible for providing food and beverages
• A sign-in table is required. The WCBA will provide staff and sign-in forms.
• At the registration table, the WCBA will collect business cards for door prizes.
• A table at the entrance will be provided to meet After-Hours Attendees as they enter.
• Two door prizes are required of the sponsor. Other giveaways are optional.
• Door prizes can include but are not limited to: gift certificates, promotional items, electronics, books, or tickets.
• Prior to the event, the WCBA will market you as the host of the Networking at Nite after-hours event.
• At the event, you may provide marketing literature.
• At the event you will be given three minute to talk about your business, after which we will draw for door prizes.
• After the event, upon request you will receive copy of the sign in sheet or business cards that were submitted at registration for door prizes in order for you to follow up with those in attendance.
Co-Sponsors? You Bet - Please Keep In Mind
• A co-sponsor must be a WCBA member.
• The WCBA should be notified of any co-sponsor arrangements.
NET AT NITE LOCATION GUIDELINES
• Location should be able to offer food and drink, including alcoholic drink.
• Location must accommodate a minimum of 80 people with good traffic flow.
• Minimal seating should be available for handicapped guests but not required.
• Sufficient parking near the location is required along with signs directing people to additional parking if needed. Be prepared and aware that there are shuttle services that will work with you.
Food and Drink
• Finger foods for 60 plus people are required.
• Beer, wine, and water are required. While sodas are optional, please provide non-alcoholic beverages for those guests who do not drink alcohol. Each person will receive drink tickets, provided by the WCBA, for consumption of alcoholic beverages. Non-alcoholic beverages are not subject to the two-ticket rule.
• A bartender with a valid beverage pouring license is required. If you do not have a bartender on hand please check with your local caterers.
• The WCBA will reimburse the restaurant or catering hall for 50% of the food and drink cost up to $450. In order to be reimbursed both you and the restaurant or catering hall must adhere to the guidelines, complete the reimbursement form and attach all receipts.
• Only one reimbursement form for the event should be submitted with all receipts attached, and one check will be written for reimbursement. It is the responsibility of the restaurant or catering hall to submit documents for reimbursements.
For additional information on sponsoring Business After Hours Net At Nite, contact our Special Events Director by visiting our Leadership Page
WCBA supports our local schools.
WCBA Reading Brigade
Sponsorships of Scholarship Fund Raising Events
Sponsorship of Education Luncheon
Special Community Outreach Programs
Please watch our newsletter and home page for up coming opportunities to get involved.
Thank you for your generous support of our schools!
WCBA Education Chair